... composed of five distinct stages working together to create interface design systems in a more deliberate and hierarchical manner.
AtomicKitchen offer an alternative to designers with low programming skills, who want to create a atomic-design-driven pattern library or create an online styleguide for their clients.
1. Easier to create style guides
2. Easier to update your work by change requests
3. Your design system is more consistent
4. Fast and easy prototyping tool
5. Speed up your workflow through reusability and modularity
Please note that AtomicKitchen is still in beta stage and is not quite as functional as we would like. In October 2019, a stable 1.5 version will be released. If you want, you can get informed about our Newsletter.